- It takes about 20 minutes to walk from the Wanchai MTR station to Hall 5BC of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC). Please allow sufficient travelling time.
- The Ceremony Hall (Hall 5BC) will be open for admission one hour before the ceremony starts.
- Opening hours of Photo Hall (Hall 5E):
For morning session participants: 9:30 am - 1:45 pm (last admission: 1:15 pm)
For afternoon session participants: 2:30 pm - 6:45 pm (last admission: 6:15 pm)
- All graduates and guests must present their tickets for admission to both Hall 5BC and Hall 5E. Late arriving guests will only be admitted during appropriate pauses in the Ceremony as determined by the University.
- Balloons and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Please view HKCEC's websites for more information about their house rules, visitor facilities, virtual tours, location and transportation. [Map of HKCEC]