Skip to main content
- It takes about 20 minutes to walk from the Wanchai MTR station to Hall 5BC of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC). Please allow sufficient travelling time.
- The Ceremony Hall (Hall 5BC) will be open for admission at 9:15 am.
- The Photo Hall (Hall 5E) will be open for admission after the close of the Congregation.
- All graduates and guests must present their tickets for admission to Hall 5BC and Hall 5E. Late arriving guests will only be admitted during appropriate pauses in the Ceremony as determined by the University.
- Balloons and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Photo-taking and video recording will take place during the Congregation. The images and videos may be posted on CityU's websites and social media for promotional and archival purposes.
- Please view HKCEC's websites for more information about their house rules, visitor facilities, virtual tours, location and transportation.