- University-wide Congregation is a grand, solemn ceremony during which University degrees are conferred. One Congregation session is scheduled for 2019. The ceremony will last about 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Procedures on Award Conferment
- Doctorate Degree Graduates are presented individually on stage
- Associate, Bachelor’s and Taught Postgraduate Degree Graduates are presented in groups on the floor
- After the ceremony, you and your guests will have ample photo taking opportunities at the adjacent photo hall decorated with Congregation photo booths.
College/School Graduation Ceremony
- In this smaller, cozier on-campus ceremony, graduates will go on stage one by one. A tea reception for graduates and guests will be hosted after the ceremony.
- Please follow instructions given by your Marshalling Officer on-spot on how to walk across the stage. You will need to present your admission ticket to the presenter on stage for calling out your name.