Feature Image



  1. What is the difference between University-wide Congregation and College/School Graduation Ceremony? Do I have to attend both sessions?

    The University-wide Congregation will be held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC). It is a grand, solemn ceremony during which University degrees will be conferred. After the ceremony, graduates and guests will have ample photo opportunities at an adjacent exhibition hall decorated with Congregation photo booths.

    Graduation Ceremony is a College/School/Departmental-based Ceremony to be held on campus. For Graduation Ceremony, graduates will go on stage one by one, to be followed by a tea reception.

    Graduates are cordially invited to attend both the Congregation and Graduation Ceremony.

  2. What are the procedures of award conferment in the Congregation session?

    Please watch the demonstration videos on award conferment.